-
October 23rd, 2004, 06:24 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Yea, but it annoys me.
Like one day me and a friend of mine take a shortcut to lunch and it involves leaving the school and entering it somewhere else, and we smelled pot. Sort of sad people "need" to get high during school hours.
-
October 23rd, 2004, 07:08 PM
#22
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, and when you can't do nothing bout it... =/
-
October 23rd, 2004, 07:12 PM
#23
Senior Hostboard Member
I hope I'll never try it. I'm counting on myself [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 23, 2004 04:12 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
October 23rd, 2004, 08:43 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
The Police should hunt all shit-takers, inform their schools, parents, grandparents, great grandparents, and Santa, fine everybody, and have them spend a good night in jail. Wait, make that... 2 to the power of the number of times they were caught smoking minus 1, so it's 1, 2, 4, 8, 16....
-
October 24th, 2004, 04:30 AM
#25
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL@Wise!
There are cases, when the parents simply GIVES the money to those idiotz, to buy their own cigarettes... I mean the parents pay for their sick kids cigarettes, without any offends.
-
October 24th, 2004, 11:25 AM
#26
HB Forum Owner
I think that's pretty bad, but I know. In that case they should inform Santa and Jebus and see if they can do anything about it :P . Seriously, governments should start some "And what the fuck are you doing with your children?" campaign on TV.
-
October 24th, 2004, 05:25 PM
#27
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 25th, 2004, 12:05 PM
#28
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, and the most parents' answer will be: nothing ^_^
-
October 25th, 2004, 01:19 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Parents answer: What the fuck can we do?! We're not allowed to spank anymore.
-
October 25th, 2004, 01:53 PM
#30
Senior Hostboard Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks